theannachrist@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Featured: Fashion Salade

I don't follow many of the mega-blogs. I do follow a couple that I feel really skim the world wide web and deliver straight to my monitor the hand-picked creme-de-la-creme of fashion. For this I have Studded Hearts and Le Fashion.

Le Fashion is a contributor to Fashionsalade.com and I'm cruising Le Fashion on bloglovin' like a rockstar (aka laying in bed on a Sunday evening eating cookies) and BOOM there's my MUG.

Photobucket

Say whaaat?

Photobucket

See the whole feature, here.

She compliments my pairing denim with turquoise jewelry.

Awwwwww shucks, thanks y'all!

2 comments:

  1. heeeeellllllllllllllllll yesssssssssss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the two blog recommendations! I'm always looking for a good read! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete