theannachrist@gmail.com

Thursday, October 20, 2011

My First Hawaiian Shirt

THIS:

Photobucket
Miu Miu s/s2011

PLUS THIS:

Photobucket
image from Tumblr

EQUAL THIS:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My very first, very own Hawaiian shirt! 100% silk by Tommy Bahama! $10 on eBay. It is outrageous, luxurious, comfortable, bright and totally perfect. Now I need about 6 more of these things.

Hawaiian shirt// Tommy Bahama, eBay, $10
Paisley pants (tired of these yet? nope)// vintage, $10
Hoop earring// Roberta Chiarelli
Silver and Turquoise necklace// gift from my father years ago

And now to tackle THIS:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

s/s of Maarten Van der Horst-- my new favorite along with Jill Stuart

19 comments:

  1. I love your shirt and also your pants, they're beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Jill Stuart!! great collection!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely comment!!
    You have an awesome blog! And your shirt is absolutely amazing, and your hair is soo beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great blog and photos! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I secretly think that Hawaiian shirts should be considered a basic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the patterns you've mixed here, and the turquoise necklace peeking out from under your collar is lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  7. if pulled of, a really great style. if not, you can end up looking like a bad turist lost in Hawaii!
    if you ask me, It´s all about how you accessorize it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shirt- especially the slight crop to it (and I loooove Stella McCartney's fruity line)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog- hope you try and enjoy the cauli-pizza :)

    -holly at goesLightly dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love the hawaian print combined with turquoise necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post!
    Thanks for your visit on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for your comment!love your blog so im following you!hope u can follow me back ;D
    Muuuaks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. First things first: your banner is AMAZING (I´m loving it!) and this post is super cool. You look great and your look is fab and original.
    xxx
    p.s. I´m coming back here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice outfit - your blog is inspiring :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete