theannachrist@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The bitchy, blonde French brat

So I'm cruising Oracle Fox and run across an editorial that so reminds me of a movie and both invoke a feeling and it all makes me want ghetto hoop earrings. Which takes us straight into wishlist Wednesday.

So follow me on this one.

Exhibit A: Swimming Pool (2003)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The movie was a mind fuck and the main chick was a rich, trashy, bitchy blonde French brat.

Exhibit B: Chloe Cassidy by Purienne

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Golden light, lots of titty-- the same vibe is happening in this editorial as is in Swimming Pool. And there is one item that I would punch a baby in the face for-- that somehow sums up these trashy, rich, bitchy, blonde French brats that I would so love to emulate... and that is the (diamond micropave rose gold) ghetto hoop earrings.

Photobucket
Sydney Evan Jewelry

They're $5k, they're enormous, they're trashy, they're feminine and they're drop dead gorgeous. Keep in mind, I don't have my ears pierced, except for the awkward, asymmetrical side hole on my right ear. Which is why it would be even better to have one of these insane hoops hanging off-balance from one ear. le sigh.

(That was a French sigh, btdubs)

22 comments:

  1. Like all pics with the girl and sunglasses ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA!!! REALLY INTO THE MIRRORED PHOTO....PERFECTION!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love that editorial!

    Kaye
    Fashion Blogger
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vibe going on in both the movie and the photo shoot! SO trashy-chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those hoops are amazing. I totally envy people who are able to pull them off, love them in long hair but they just don't look right on me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE IT!!!!!

    xx pretty,

    http://sigue-mi-huella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah... boiiiiii.....
    i Love excessively large hoop earrings- especially on long straightish haired girls.
    And I love the high waisted jeans with tits out. Why can't this be worn out for realz? So chic/raunch.

    x
    fashionbater

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for your comment :)

    ps. interesting pictures

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment. Nice blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really like the first photo. it's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that first chick looks like the character blake lively played in "the town"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey! thanks for your comment!

    I really like this post! Love the first photo!

    http://justreptilia.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thnks for yr comments in my blog, i have just feature yr blog in my facebook , www.facebook.com/MrsVintage , have time check it out^^

    www.mrsvintagehk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that pic with the mirror
    it's stunning

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great editorial! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    xx
    en la moda

    kristellouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for your comment on our blog! You have a very bold and entertaining blog here. We would have to agree with you, sometimes a girl really just needs a pair of ghetto hoop earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous pics ! Inspiring post !!!

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete