theannachrist@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Need a Vacation

Guess what! It's Wishlist Wednesday!

And this week's item of lusty wantmanship is a VACATION!

But that's about as realistic as wishing for a star-spangled pony. On a pink yacht.

So instead here are some items that put me in vacation-mode without ever leaving home.

Staycation-mode.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1. I Need a Vacation straw tote, Kate Spade
2. image via tumblr
3. image via Oyster mag
4. Orange slice straw tote, Kate Spade
5. Stella McCartney
6. image via tumblr
7. Camilla and Marc
8. Orange scallop bikini, Chloe
9. image via Cosmo mag
10. Essie in Clambake

RANDOMLY, IN OTHER NEWS:

I was featured as the best dressed reader of the day on the Teen Vogue site!

Shhhh, don't tell them I'm old as balls.

Photobucket

See the whole feature, here!

10 comments:

  1. Is there already summer??? Here it's starting to be very cold and I'm getting sick... :-(

    Nice pics!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and post a comment.
    Kisssssssssss
    Leire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being in Teen Vogue!!! That's pretty awesome even if you aren't a teen. I'd be excited to be in it and I'm also 'old as balls.'

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could do with a vacation also :( x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos!! (:

    lepinkbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A vacation/staycation sounds excellent. Love the photos, especially the palm tree top. Well done on teen vogue
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi thanks for your comment. I hope that you continue to follow me.
    Have a good vacation!
    Frances www.theafternoontea.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. the designs are great...we love it...

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Viendo estas fotos yo también necesito unas vacaciones.

    ReplyDelete