theannachrist@gmail.com

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Bianca Adventurer

A long, long time ago I saw a sneak peak at the "Violet Haze" s/s 2011 collection by Bec & Bridge.

Photobucket

I don't really follow runway fashion anymore, but it came up on tumblr and my heart was taken by the Bianca Adventurer fedora, a collab between Akubra hats (the Stetson of Australia) and Bec & Bridge.

Photobucket

My father, being a purveyor of fine hats, got it for me for my birthday. Appropriate, no? A hat from Dad from the Violet Haze collection? Hm. Yes.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

All above images from the Bec & Bridge blog.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And mine came in the mail yesterday!

Go get yours
. Fall is coming. Be prepared.

3 comments:

  1. YOU LOOK AMAZING!
    great post glad you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hat :)

    also i've added a link up to buy embyrolisse. get it via amazon, shipping from france is ridic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool collection, and love those hats!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete