theannachrist@gmail.com

Friday, December 16, 2011

Day Tripping

I think we can safely say that I like my editorials to look heavily drug-induced. Remember when Gemma Ward was the it-girl, Vogue was still edgy and Nick Knight was churning out amazing spreads?

Yeah. Those were the days.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

UK Vogue Sept 2004

This was my favorite editorial ever for years. It was one of the first editorials that inspired me, made me fall for Gemma's alien beauty and introduced me to Nick Knight. I still have the ripped out pages from the magazine in a notebook somewhere. Nostalgia, much?

7 comments:

  1. I love this editorial! The clothes was fused with space!

    awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, like the colors! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gemma used to be quite an obsession for me, as well. I've never wanted wide set eyes and a frowny smile so bad after I was first introduced to her. As of late, she hasn't really been on my mind, so thank you. These photos are trippilicious. What a terrible word. I just grossed myself out.

    ReplyDelete