theannachrist@gmail.com

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Alice, my idol

I adore Alice Dellal.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And with the changing of the seasons, I needed a changing of the me. First of all, I decided to get my very first piercing.

Photobucket

I blacked out, almost threw up and peed myself a little. Thank you, Derek, for capturing the moment.

And I had a stud custom made. I wanted the simplest, most subtle little piercing. I want it to appear that a dew drop, or sweet rain drop, was delicately situated on my ear. So I had the perfect stud made of aquamarine and 18k gold by Bloom Studios.

It came out perfect.

Photobucket

Oh, and I did a Dellal to my head. I went to the salon and my boyfriend deep-conditioned my sun, surf and saltwater frazzled hair and cut off my dead ends. Then my darling sister buzzed it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That necklace is the Aquarium. Loose gemstones shake and rattle freely inside a glass locket.

Photobucket

1 comment: