theannachrist@gmail.com

Monday, September 13, 2010

Where the Wild Things Are

What do all of these photos have in common?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

via studded hearts/le fashion/le fashion/studded hearts/fashion gone rogue

MOHAIR. Because I need mo' hair! I need a big, wild, fuzzy mohair sweater. I found a chick who knits them and has a store on eBay.. we'll see if she does commissions, because I want an oversized, tunic-y, V-necked one in a warm honey wheat color...

In other news,

I went from 120 thread count to 600 thread count sheets. There's no going back.
I have Sirius radio for two months for free. There's no going back.
I went from 1 to 4 tattoos in a week. There's no going back.
I move to California tomorrow. There's no going back.



Take my hand if you know where I'm going through/Take my hand if you know where I'm going/All you need is a dream and a lover

No comments:

Post a Comment