theannachrist@gmail.com

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Everything is Amazing

Everything is amazing and nobody is happy. I'm in a very specific mood and these photos sum it up. I got my second microtattoo last night. Another little heart. And no, I won't show you where this one is. I want to graffiti something. A shame I'm no artist.

The most important thing I learned this summer-- was how not to care.

Photobucket

This summer I found out I love figs.

Photobucket

I learned to stop caring.

Photobucket

I learned how to have fun.

Photobucket

I learned to stop taking myself so seriously.

Photobucket

I want more humor.

Photobucket

I want to fight back.

Photobucket

I want to graffiti something.

Photobucket

I want these Ann Demeulemeester boots.

Photobucket

I want to turn this into a triple kiss by adding me.

Photobucket

I want to.

Photobucket

I want more biracial in my life.

via pussy money weed/fuck you very much/pussy money weed/fuck you very much/fuck you very much/fuck you very much/greatest hits/garbage dress/greatest hits/google/greatest hits/doppelganger

Photobucket

And as we phase out summer, I desperately want this Helmut Lang beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment