theannachrist@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Jeanne Damas and all that Frenchness

I am obsessed with Jane Birkin and her equally fabulous offspring: Charlotte Gainesbourg and Lou Doillon. It is known.

And when I came across the blog of Jeanne Damas, I was instantly swept off my feet.

I've come to a point where I've realized that I own too much clothing. Much too much. I want to cull it down to a quarter of what it is. Exchange quatity for quality and have a few good effortless staples. I want to be able to live indefinitely out of a single suitcase. I travel quite a bit these days for work and pleasure and packing could be so simple if I only owned enough to fill one trunk.

So that's my goal. And Jeanne epitomizes this philosphy. It helps that she's gorgeous and French.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All images via Jeanne Damas

2 comments: